Now my mirror was a mess of copper tape and soldering that ran from each LED to the back of the mirror. The solution I had come up with for covering this up was a broken mirror mosaic. First I made sure that all the LEDs were working before I covered them up and couldn’t have access to them again. Then I covered all the messy parts with white paper as an initial background. I broke a smaller mirror that I had and started super gluing pieces on top of the paper in a general abstract pattern. At first it looked messy but by the time I was done all of the messy parts were hidden and it looked like the mosaic was actually a part of the mirror. I also put black tape around the edges to cover where the copper tape went around the mirror edges.