Placing more LEDs on mirror

The next step was to place the set of LEDs for the Microphone-soundin component. For these I decided to stick with a more geometric pattern which would made connecting the LEDs to the Arduino a lot simpler. I used the same method for these LEDs as for the previous set. In the process of connecting these LEDs Julia made a suggestion that cut the work I had to do in half: instead of soldering along the whole copper tape I just soldered on areas where the conductivity was likely to be lost. This method worked and the microphone-soundin code worked fine with the Arduino and that many lights.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s